Full colours arriving from June 1st 2018
Look at this wonderful range of colours! All will be available from June 1st 2018
Here is a closer look atStampin’ Up! going, arriving and returning colours
Would you like to receive a hostess gift and other special bonuses?
Book a stamping/cardmaking get together with your friends to learn more!!!
Or the front cover anyway 😉
You can see what’s inside and start ordering amazing new products from 1st June 2018.
Wonderful stamping workshop with Jess and her friends!!
“I had the best evening Ang! I’ve gone through the catalogue again since coming home ! Do you have the photos you took of your set up? I wish I had taken more photos but I was too busy having fun.”
Would you enjoy a crafting get together with your friends?
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/indigostampin/hostaworkshop” text=”BOOK NOW ” ]
Wedding card for a
colleague using the Sweet Soiree Stamp
and Designer Series paper!
Had a fantastic time at Jess’ workshop today!!
Here’s the beautiful cards made:
Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new colouring techniques.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Here’s another idea – Use this beautiful set to make a framed piece, rather than a card this time!